Fullbrook Associates Ltd
Fullbrook Associates offer a full service in terms of pursuing your Claim.
- We will investigate any Claim You may have against a Third Party in relation to products or services they have recommended or supplied to You, including but not limited to any claim arising from: a breach of contract and/or misrepresentation pursuant to s.75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 or an unfair relationship pursuant to s.140A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974; or the payment and/or receipt of undisclosed commission;
- We will raise a claim under s.75 of the Consumer Credit Act if you paid by loan or credit card.
- We review your personal circumstances and ask You to provide any documents You have in your possession;
- We will draft a bespoke claim letter to the Third Party and will pursue your claim;
- You will be kept informed at each stage. The Third Party has 8 weeks to respond to the claim;
- We will negotiate with the Third Party in order to obtain an offer of compensation in full and final settlement of the Claim;
- We will discuss any communication from the Third Party with You and will advise You of the possibility of making a claim to the Financial Ombudsman Service where appropriate; and
- If We and You agree that it is appropriate, We will submit the Claim to the Financial Ombudsman Service for determination (at no extra cost);
Fullbrook Associates will charge You a fee whenever We are successful in obtaining a recovery under a claim either directly with the Third Party or through a claim made to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Our fees are outlined in the below table plus VAT on each successful claim we submit on your behalf.
|50000 or above
Please note that these are illustrative examples and not an indication of the value of any claim You may have.
As part of our duty to our customers we must ensure you are equipped with all the relevant knowledge to assist you.
We would first ask you to consider the following questions:
- have ever been declared bankrupt.
- are subject to a bankruptcy petition.
- are subject to, or have ever been subject to, an individual voluntary arrangement.
- have proposed an individual voluntary arrangement which is yet to be approved or rejected by creditors.
- are currently subject to, or have ever been subject to, a debt relief order; or
- are or have ever been subject to any other similar process or arrangement which is similar to those listed in (a) to (e) including but not limited to sequestration.
If you have answered yes to any of the above financial matters, we must make you aware that any damages, compensation or settlement monies might, in certain circumstances be off set against your outstanding debts; and you will, where necessary, need to pay our fees from funds that are not subject to the processes or arrangements listed above at (a) to (f).
Cooling off Period
- You have a 14-day cooling off period to change your mind about using our services once You have sent your signed agreement to us.
- You may also cancel the agreement at any time. However, if You cancel the agreement after the 14-day cooling off period We reserve the right to charge You for our reasonable fees to the date of cancellation to a maximum fee of £300 inclusive of VAT. Please see our terms and conditions for more details on how You may exercise your right to cancel.
You have the right to shop around. You do not have to use a claims management company. You should be aware that You may make a claim yourself directly to the Third Party or the Financial Ombudsman Service free of charge. Alternatively, You may wish to seek advice from other non-feepaying services such as the Citizens Advice Bureau or free Law Centres.
For all general enquiries please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you within one working day.
To speak to an advisor or to request an initial consultation please don't hesitate to call 01786 641550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIVE US A CALL
For general enquiries please call within office hours on the number below.
AVAILABLE AT 9AM TO 5PM
Fullbrook Associates - Specialised Services Delivered by Experts
Fullbrook Associates are experts in the field of compensation claims. We assess the merits of your case to establish whether we believe you have a reasonable prospect of success. If you wish to pursue a claim, our legal team, who specialise in compensation, can progress your case.
Please be aware. You are under no obligation to complete a claim using our services. You can do the claim directly yourself to your creditor for no charge. If you have approached your creditor first, you can also approach the Financial Ombudsman Service for free if you wish for them to review your case.
You do not require to use a claims management company, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service or your creditor yourself, for free.