Complaints Handling Procedure
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time, you may complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We also aim to let the complainant know within ten working days of receipt of the complaint whether we require any further information in order that we can fully investigate the issues raised.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Head of Legal or Managing Director, who will review your matter, file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- We will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 28 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, or 8 weeks has passed since you first let us know about your concerns, you can ask the financial Ombudsman Service to review your complaint. The Financial Ombudsman Service provides a free, independent service for customers to solve disputes. The Financial Ombudsman Service say they will only deal with your complaint if you have given us the opportunity to put matters rights, so please contact us first and we will do all that we can to help you.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service directly at:
|Financial Ombudsman Service
|Telephone: 0800 023 4567